• MS (General Surgery) from DMC&H Ludhiana
• DMAS from France.
Dr. Ravinder Singh Malhotra is a renowned general surgeon currently practicing in Fortis Hospital Amtitsar with 13 plus tears of rich experience.
Dr. Singh was associated with Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.
He is specialized in General Surgery, Basic and Advanced laparoscopic Surgery like Diagnostic Laparoscopy, Cholecstectomy, Appenendectomy, and Hernias (Inguinal, Ventral), GI surgery, Bariatric and Metabolic surgery.
Surgeries carried out by Dr. Singh are based on sound principles of Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) combined with rapid recovery program. The results of day care surgeries have been outstanding.
He delivers an accurate diagnosis about the condition which might be eluded by other doctors practicing in the same sphere. Dr. Ravinder Singh Malhotra aspires to clinical excellence and strongly believes in adopting a kind, friendly and holistic approach to patient care.
Dr. Singh sees patients from all walks of life and has a national and international referral practice, a large number of patients have been benefited from his treatment so far.
• Life Member ASI (Association of Surgeons of India)
• Life Member AMASI (Association of minimal access surgeons of India)
• Life Member IAGES (Indian association of gastrointestinal endosurgeons)
• Life Member SELSI (Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India)
• Life Member Asia Pacific Hernia Society
• Life Member Indian Hernia Society
• Life member ELSA ( Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia)
• Member EATS (European Association of Transluminal surgery)
• Life Member IMA (Indian Medical Association)
• Member Surgeon’s Society Amritsar
Clinical Focus/ Procedures:
• Diagnostic Laparoscopy
• Hernias (Inguinal, Ventral)
• Haital Hernia (Nissen Fundoaplication)
• GI surgery
• Bariatric and Metabolic surgery
• Single incision Laparoscopy Surgery