Paediatric Orthopaedics is the study and treatment of growing bones, joints and muscles. Paediatric Orthopaedists use many techniques, including observation of growth, physical therapy, braces and splints, and surgery to treat various conditions such as congenital deformities, injuries, neurological disorders, and scoliosis. Our expert team of panel physicians and nurses specialize in treating babies and children with congenital, developmental and traumatic musculoskeletal conditions. Our team is committed to provide superior orthopaedic care for children.
Conditions which our panel of doctors treat are discussed below.
• Congenital and Hereditary Condition
• Congenital Limb Defects
• Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
• Metatarsus Adductus
• Muscular Dystrophy
• Osteogenesis Imperfecta
• IGrowth-Related conditions
• Femoral Anteversion
• Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
• Nursemaid’s Elbow
• Osgood-Schlatter Disease
• Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
• Tibial Torsion
• Inflammatory and infection conditions
• Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Septic (Infectious) Arthritis
• Cerebral Palsy
• Gate Analysis and Management ,Contractures Treatment through Surgery and Botox Therapy
• Polio – Surgeries, Deformity Corrections , Orthotic Aid Prescriptions
You could mail your query at email@example.com for an estimate and evaluation by the Specialist.