Periodontal disease is a serious bacterial infection of gums that can cause tooth loss if left untreated. Periodontal disease has also been linked to systemic disease such as diabetes and heart disease and to Low Birth Weight babies.
Signs of Periodontal (gum) diseases are:
• Gums that bleed when you brush your teeth
• Red, swollen or tender gums
• Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
• Bad breath that doesn’t go away
• Loose teeth
• A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
• A change in the fit of partial dentures
• Pus between your teeth and gums
You could mail your query at firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate and evaluation by the Specialist.